Terms & Conditions
At Southwest Airmotive Corporation, we like to conduct business in a manner that is fair by holding to a simple principle: always do the right thing. After all, our customers are our best advertisement. If you're happy with the service we've provided to you, please tell your friends in the industry about us. If you are disappointed in any way, let us right the wrong. We can only do that if we understand the situation. Please let us know any time we've fallen short of your expectations. With that said, we've really made an effort to simplify our terms and conditions, leaving no gray areas or opportunities for misinterpretation.
- 1. This proposal is valid for 60 days from the date of the proposal.
- 2. This estimated price from this proposal does not include freight or tax.
- 3. Any discrepancies presented by the customer or found by Southwest Airmotive Corporation during the workscope will be addressed as over & above charges, and will not be attended to without the customer's written approval.
- 4. Unless other agreements have been made in writing, any engine components replaced during workscope will be retained by Southwest Airmotive Corporation.
- 5. Acceptance of this proposal constitutes full knowledge and agreement of Term and Conditions.
Southwest Airmotive, Corp. represents and warrants that its repair services shall be free from defect in workmanship under normal operating conditions until the next TBO (TBO to TBO). Southwest Airmotive, Corp. does not warrant its workmanship against damage or loss caused by negligence, misuse, modification or misapplication of any part or engine. Southwest Airmotive, Corp. liability for breach of its warranty hereunder is limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts and the customer expressly waives any right it might have to special or consequential damages.
THERE ARE NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF SOUTHWEST AIRMOTIVE, CORP. WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, NOR ARE THERE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WHETHER IN LAW, IN TORT, OR UNDER CONTRACT.
The responsibility of Southwest Airmotive, Corp. under this warranty is further limited by the following conditions:
SOUTHWEST AIRMOTIVE, CORP. DOES NOT WARRANT OTHER MANUFACTURER'S PARTS AND/OR MATERIALS BUT WILL ASSIST ITS CUSTOMERS IN THE PROCESSING OF CLAIMS OR ADJUSTMENTS ARISING OUT OF DEFECTS IN PARTS OR MATERIALS WHICH ARE COVERED BY MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTIES. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE FACE HEREOF.
- 1. The engine has been specifically maintained and operated in accordance with the original manufacturer's manuals or other expressly approved written instructions and the engine or component parts have not been repaired or altered outside of Southwest Airmotive, Corp.'s facilities in any way which may impair its safety, operation or efficiency and have not been subjected to misuse, neglect, accident or damage by the elements.
- 2. The engine or component parts are returned to Southwest Airmotive, Corp. facilities,
freight prepaid, after notice of failure has been given Southwest Airmotive, Corp, and
Southwest Airmotive, Corp. is afforded the opportunity of performing corrective work at
its facilities at Eloy, Arizona (unless such work is otherwise authorized in writing by
Southwest Airmotive, Corp.)